Kristi's Reviews > Fade

Fade by Lisa McMann

Feb 07, 09

bookshelves: books-i-own, signed-books
Read in February, 2009

I love this series. I have been waiting to read Fade since I sped through the last few pages of Wake, and I was not disappointed. Everything that I attracted me to the first novel is still there, simplicity of McMann’s writing, quick pace and realistic dialogue.

Fade divulges more about Janie’s ability which was fascinating and unimaginable at the same time. The unique relationship between Janie and Cabel is also taken to a new level.

I usually don’t comment on the content within a novel, but I know there were a few comments on my review of Wake that said they had a problem with the language. So yes, there are cuss words in this book, and if that is going to bother you, keep in mind this novel is about catching a sexual predator.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fade.

02/06/2009 page 1
0.4% 1 comment

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alicia (new)

Alicia carlino hey i fully agree with you its an awsome book!!!!! i just got done with it today. i have to wait untill thursday before i can get the book fade. it irrate's me because i have to wait. but oh well. i just don't like one thing its a cliff hanger. but its a great one though.