Rayna's Reviews > One Naughty Girl

by Alexx Andria

Sex: 2.5

Plot: 2

Overall Enjoyment: 3

Landry James, a bored housewife, seems like a strong woman who knows hat she wants. Yes, she may be cockcolding her husband but she loves him. Plus this seems like a way to keep her from going crazy and killing said boring Joe.

This was a very short read, only about 6000 words. It was free on Amazon. So I thought, "What the hell, it's a free book." So I got it, read it, and like it. Not loved it but liked it. The regular price of this book is a little steep for a short story.

The dialog is rather corny and stiff and seems to be a tad racist at times. I think the author may want to think about whom their readers are and try to be more realistic with the language they choose to use. I had to re-read that part about the "black buck", I almost did a DNF. I kept going and finished it and read it again. I try not to make my personal beliefs part of my reading these days. I have found my perceptions of some things are not true but slightly discriminating also. What's the old saying, "You can't judge a book by its cover?"

I hope this author takes in to account the reviews he/she is getting and will strive to make the writing more appropriate and entertaining. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and will only recommend this book with caution and only if its still free.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Naughty Girl.