Mandy Beyers's Reviews > True Colors

True Colors by Clare London

Apr 17, 12

bookshelves: m-m-romance, z-m-m-gang-bang-2012q2, z-m-m-bingo-round3-speedy, z-read-for-a-2012-challenge
Recommended to Mandy by: Kendra T
Read from April 16 to 17, 2012

I enjoyed this story - all of Clare London's books seem unique to me. In this one, Zeke Roswell is an artist that is broke after losing his older brother to a fire and letting his life go completely out of control. He meets Miles Winter when Winter purchases the building that contains the art gallery he owned and apartment/studio above it in which he lives. Although their relationship starts out extremely adversarial, they quickly move from fighting to lusting for each other, and really seem to bring out the best in each other. Along the way, their two best friends get involved, the mystery of Jacky Roswell's death gets solved, and they find themselves in love - which neither of them expected.

I liked how Miles' drive for success seemed to wear off on Zeke and how Zeke's way of seeing life changed Miles for the better. I also liked their friends and the all the tangled subplots that ran under the story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read True Colors.