April's Reviews > Sunrise with a Notorious Lord

Sunrise with a Notorious Lord by Alexandra Hawkins

Feb 12, 2012

Read in January, 2012

SUNRISE WITH A NOTORIOUS LORD by Alexandrea Hawkins is another exciting addition to "A Lord Vice" Novel set in 1823 England. It is the 4th book in "A Lord Vice" novel,but can be read as a stand alone. See " After Dark With A Scoundrel","All Night With A Rogue" and "Till Dawn With The Devil". Although,you will see some to the characters from the previous stories re-appearing throughout this story with their wives,of course. "Sunrise With A Notorious Lord" is the story of "Vane",Christopher Courtland,Earl of Vanewright and Miss Isabel Thorne. It is written with details,the plot is interesting and the charcters will capture your heart. I have enjoyed the Lords of Vice. Although,considered dashing,scandalous,and over indulges in their vices, they are also,caring,dedicated to a cause,sexy,daring,and looking for something. This author has done it again,with this story. It is fast paced,adventure filled,with smart,sophisticated females and sexy,dark males. A wonderful addition to the "Lord of Vice" novel. I can hardly wait for the next installment. Received for an honest review from the publisher. Details can be found at St. Martin's Paperbacks and My Book Addiction and More/My Book Addiction Reviews.

RATING: 4.5

HEAT RATING: Mild

REVIEWED BY: AprilR,My Book Addiction and More/My Book Addiction Reviewd

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sunrise with a Notorious Lord.