Kristi's Reviews > The Hunger Games Tribute Guide

The Hunger Games Tribute Guide by Emily Seife

May 09, 12

Read on February 19, 2012

This book is exactly what you would think from the title. It’s a guide to the Tributes. I was thinking maybe there would be addition content that we didn’t get in the book, but there is not. This would be a good “fan” book for movie-goers and perhaps even a refresher for readers that may not have read the book in a while.

I was hoping that perhaps we would get names for all of the Tributes. I realize that many in the books did not have names, but since this was a TRIBUTE book… I thought it would have been very cool addition!

If you eat and breathe Hunger Games, than this is a book for you. If you’re a fan but of the books more than the movies, just borrow this one from the library.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hunger Games Tribute Guide.

message 1: by Tamara (new) - added it

Tamara I totally agree with giving them all names.... would've been better for the guide.

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Same here. And I know for sure more tribute names were mentioned in the actual book. I wish it was a better 'guide' than what it claims to be.

Skittles (Skyla) I said the same thing in my review. I don't understand why not eveyone had a name, and age and height. This is supposed to be the book they give out to the Capitol Citizens so they know who's who and what their talents are. I was a little disappointed by this book, but it was still a nice little read.