Daniel's Reviews > American Vampire, Vol. 3

American Vampire, Vol. 3 by Scott Snyder

Apr 07, 12

Read from April 01 to 05, 2012 — I own a copy

The story of these books goes without saying that I enjoy it completely, and thus, don't even need to go on about that aspect. Now, the illustration in book three by Rafael Albuquerque is slightly more outstanding than that of book two, but in almost the same energy of book one. The opening story's art by Danijel Zezelj left much to be desired for me, but mostly only because it didn't suit "American Vampire" itself. Basically, more appropriate elsewhere. So Albuquerque's art was much welcomed immediately following that. And then Sean Murphy comes in to draw for the "Survival of the Fittest" story arc, and any socks left on at that point are being knocked right off. Having read these almost solely in the collected editions, I truly, honestly, desperately hope that Murphy will be brought on for more alternate of this, because you cannot find a more perfect match of artist and subject (unless we go back again to talking about Albuquerque). Thank dog for this, because it's so effing good.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read American Vampire, Vol. 3.