KyBunnies's Reviews > H10N1

H10N1 by M.R. Cornelius

Feb 11, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, a-great-read, action, america, fiction, kindle-book, medical, modern, romance, suspense, travel
Read from February 11 to 12, 2012

I personally do not have a set genre that I will read book's from. I will admit that I like certain genre's more than others but I do not have a personal favorite. I will admit that this is book is in one of my favorite genre so the follow review may be a little bias if so please forgive me.

H10N1 starts out with Dr. Sanchez who is an epidemiologist. She has works with the CDC and World Health Organization. She is a doctor who has traveled the world when an outbreak of a disease has gone in to chaos. She use to have a husband that she would follow around but he was killed in one of the third world countries that they were trying to help.

Dr. Sanchez or Taeya is one of those people who does not like the people in authority that does not care about the underdog. She is one of those people who will stand up and fight authority figures. She sometimes let's her anger get the better of her in an argument. This time she has let that control her to where she has lost her position at an emergency facility in New York.

Taeya is introduced to Rick DeAngelo. Rick is one of those people that can aquire any item that is wanted. He looks a little sleazy and is constantly hitting on women.

Rick has a plan. He is determined to leave the area in New York and head to Arkansas where he has friends. Rick has everything all planned out. The van that is he planning on stealing where he has it packed with supplies and has removed the tracking device. The route planned out, food and supplies. What he does not take into account is Taeya tagging along with him.

Taeya makes a last minute decision to not only leave the hospital but to leave the area. She does not want to wait for the ceremony dismal from the head doctor she has pissed off. She get all of her personal belonging together and moves on to get supplies. She meets up with Rick in the garage and he has a soft moment and allows her to go with him.

Will Rick and Taeya hit is off? Will they fall in love? What happens with the virus? Is there other people still alive that did not get the virus? Read this wonderful book to find out for yourself.

The bunnies and I give this book 4 stars.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read H10N1.