Kelly's Reviews > Forbidden Fruit

Forbidden Fruit by Eden Bradley

May 08, 12

bookshelves: books-kelly-and-baba-liked-or-loved

Great erotica. Loved the secondary characters story almost as much as the main ones. And Jagger -what can I say?He had it going on...swoon, pant , swoon.
I really want to read The Secret Garden of Ms. Bradley's next.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forbidden Fruit.

message 1: by Karla (new) - added it

Karla Oh la la, sounds delish Kelly!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Holy cow! This is the first book that we both love, Kelly! I think I'm on my knees. LOL
Nice review!

Kelly @ Karla: very delish!!!

@ Baba: Holy cow is right! You like this book too, huh? Yah!!!!

message 4: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Carson Now this "Forbidden Fruit" looks MUCH better than the other one we were just talking about! lol

message 5: by KatLynne (new) - added it

KatLynne My mtn just toppled...LOL So many books that I want to read! Great review Kelly!

Kelly Thanks, Katlynne. I have so many writers whose books I'm dying to read more of. Eden Bradley/Eve Berlin is one of those writers. She writes erotica in such a classy style. I think my mountain fell over about a week or two ago. LOL!!!!!

message 7: by KatLynne (new) - added it

KatLynne I think my mountain fell over about a week or two ago. LOL!!!!! ....

I have been dying to tackle my mnt and try some new authors too! I have been so incredibly busy with work, RL issues and Parties! In the past 5 weeks I have hosted or attended 6 BD parties, 2 baby showers, 3 graduation ceromonies and 2 honor and pinning services...whew! While I LOVE my big 'ol family, I am beat...LOL

The strange thing is I have the rest of the afternoon left and only 1 more party to host so my stress level is down but...I CAN'T decide what to read tonight...LOL Gosh, I am just pathetic:)

Very nice chatting with you Kelly! Now I'm off to find that illusive book...I am determined:)