Naj (Unputdownable Books)'s Reviews > Truly, Madly, Deeply, You

Truly, Madly, Deeply, You by Cecilia Robert

Apr 02, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read on March 24, 2012 — I own a copy

My only knowledge of this book was that it was about two best friends and their trip to the alps on a ski trip. I'm surprised at how deep this book was. It was short but it held the major starting points of an even bigger book. It started out with Liese, our leading female character and her struggle to live life normally and past the 4 days before Valentines day after the worst tragedy of her life that she blames herself for and can't move out. I liked Liese but not as much as I liked Frey. Frey was more of the person I'd liked to seen in every romance novel. Hes sweet, devoted and in love with his best friend.

Frey interrupts Liese's sulking and tries to get her out of her negative zone and tries to make her happy in every way possible. Who wouldn't want a best friend like that? Hes not only so caring and sweet but romantic as well.

The plot was simple and present. The dialogue was adorable. The secondary characters are the hateful kind and the only fault the book holds is that it was short and I'm a bit sad that there wasn't much more for both the characters. I'd love to read more from the Frey and Li.

Truly, Madly, Deeply, You is truly beautiful, madly romantic and deeply deep. Despite its length, I simply adored the characters and the romance. It is a perfect one sitting read.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Truly, Madly, Deeply, You.