Jhoanna's Reviews > Barely Breathing

Barely Breathing by Rebecca Donovan

May 03, 12

bookshelves: can-t-wait-to-read-books, favorite
Read on May 02, 2012

I finished reading it in one day if you add all the time when i was reading it, but i slept at 4AM. but, it was worth it.

Wow. Barely Breathing, Exciting, Heart braking, intense, Emotional and Breath taking.

It just amaze me how many emotions the book can extract from me.

She was Dead. but, then again she's not. she was saved.

I love Barely Breathing its lighter than, Reasons to breath,

i love how Emma tried to stay strong after everything that happened to her,but, i hated her for not telling her friends and the people who love what she was really going through, i think that her life will be easier if she just ask for help and if she open up to the people who love her.

I love Evan, he just loves Emma so much. his just the perfect boyfriend. they just love each other so much. and it seems that he doesn't care if he just hurt just for her. i just adore him.
Evan, Please go after Emma.

Sara, is just the sweetest friend. i love her in reason to breath, because shes just fresh air to Emma and just protective and understanding toward her. and i love Sara's parents.

I hated Emma's mother, she just confuse me, and shes totally hurtful.

I love Emma's Dad. even though his dead in the book. you'll see how much he loves her daughter.

and about the cliffhanger. WHY?
I'm very excited for the next book and the final installment in the series. Out of Breath. very excited for the conclusion.

Read it. You'll love it.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Barely Breathing.