Dana "dew"'s Reviews > Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye

Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye by Victoria Laurie

Feb 15, 12

Read from February 10 to 11, 2012

* This Review is of the audio format of this book. *

This book is my introduction to not only the "Psychic Eye Mystery" series, but also to the writing of Victoria Laurie. I'm going to give her Ghoul series a try next. As for this book, it held my attention --- there's a tiny bit of romance, a bit of humor, and a bit of mystery. I like a good detective story and I find the subject matter of psychics/mediums to be interesting. I enjoyed the characters, which I'm sure are further developed as the series goes on.
* I have a 3 book rule when it comes to series: I like to read at least 3 books in a series before I pass judgment on the series as a whole/ decide if I'll continue on in the series. *

I would definitely check out more books in this series, but I will most likely check out my local library for the rest. I didn't love the narration of this book. Don't get me wrong -- it wasn't horrible by any stretch of the imagination, but I only have so many credits. There are other authors/narrators that I'd spend money &/or a credit on before the next book in this series.

Characters --- 4 stars (since I would like to see more of them.)
Story line --- 3.5 stars
Narration --- 2.5 to 3 stars

Overall --- 3 to 3.5 stars. (Well worth the sale price!)

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye.