Tilara's Reviews > Life From Scratch

Life From Scratch by Melissa  Ford

Feb 24, 12

Read from February 10 to 23, 2012

This was my book clubs selection for the month of February. Yes, reader I am just a little late this month! Rachel is the main character of this book, and she is indeed a very lovable character. In many ways, I saw myself in some of her actions and thoughts, having been through a divorce myself.
Rachel, took a long look at her life and her failed marriage, and examined it for what they were. Then she decided to take action, she taught herself to cook, and to examine new ways of thinking. Rachel decided to go against the grain of her family, and dare to be herself.
In the end I was proud of her, in the way that she took a majority of the blame for her failed marriage, and then took actions to correct this relationship.
Good book, with a strong message, of how very important it is to communicate with those that you love.
Tilara
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life From Scratch.

02/24/2012
100.0% "This was my book clubs selection for February...yes I am running just a little behind. I thought this was a cute book with a strong message. I like the fact that the main character took the time to evaluate her life, and to explore what was wrong with her life, and then she educated herself to make the changes that were necessary! Good read!"

message 1: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Possibly the worst book ever written. its so obvious that the zombies have an acute sense of smell, which is why they are able to sucessfully stalk and consume newborn children.