Jennifer Lee's Reviews > Dog Blood

Dog Blood by David Moody

Feb 21, 12

bookshelves: zombie-ish, not-sure-how-to-categorize, brutal
Read from February 16 to 21, 2012

I'm really surprised at how much I'm enjoying this trilogy. I'm more then half way done Them or Us, and this whole trilogy has been awesome so far. I mean, it's a scrary ass concept. One day 30% of the population just ticks and they want to kill the 70% of the population that remained unchanged. Not only that, but their fast and stronger and way more aggressive then them.

In the second novel, Danny is trying to find his daughter or is also a hater. Danny's actually quite a bit different in this one as opposed to Haters. In Haters all he wanted to do was fight and kill. In this one, you can see that he doesnt live for the bloodlust and fighting as much as most of the haters do.

I liked this fact, I think it would have made a really boring trilogy if he never changed and just kept killing and killing. You can see he starts to question what is going on. He still feels the uncontrollable need to kill, but he also questions why he feels it, and whether it's right.

I am really enjoying this trilogy, I can't wait to see how David Moody is going to end the trilogy!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dog Blood.