Paul Lunger's Reviews > Tribulation Force

Tribulation Force by Tim F. LaHaye

Feb 12, 12

Read from February 10 to 12, 2012

The 2nd installment of the "Left Behind" series "Tribulation Force" picks up where the first left off & the events are more stunning than the first. Nicolae Carpathia continues his quest for world domination by uniting the world under one currency, one religion & naming himself head of what is now known as the Global Community. He also moves the former UN to New Babylon after he signs an agreement with Israel allowing for peace. Our 4 main heroes from before all have slightly different roles this time. Rayford Steele is essentially coerced into becoming pilot for Carpathia. Bruce Barnes continues to lead the New Hope Church & continues to help guide the members of the Tribulation Force in what is about to come with Carpathia. Chloe plays a somewhat secondary role in this as her relationship with Buck Williams grows & as does the strengthening of the relationship with her father. Buck Williams though remains the key figure of this story as he keeps trying to work the biggest story of his career & tries desperately not to lose his job in defiance of Carpathia's wishes.

LaHaye & Jenkins continue this story at a breakneck pace as we watch people become enamored with the AntiChrist as well as the consequences of what happen if you disobey him or try to. The characters remain as strong as ever. Also development of US President Gerald Fitzhugh is a nice addition along with the introduction of Dr. Tsion Ben-Judah a rabbi who has determined who the true Messiah is. Another very worthwhile addition in a series that I can't seem put down & wish I'd begun earlier.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tribulation Force.