Angela's Reviews > Witch Eyes

Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey

Feb 21, 12

Read from February 15 to 21, 2012

That was amazing!!! The first gay fantasy romance! Beside that it was a gay romance; the story.... is just mind-blowing. People said that this book is really good. So I was like “what the heck? Bring it on!”
Braden’s eye is normal as the rest. He called it the witch eyes. It is a gift as well as a curse. When he removes his sunglasses, he sees everything that no witch could do... but it causes him an after taste of migraine and some destruction. Braden went to a city called Belle Dam where he unlocks the terrible secret to his family’s past. He is stuck between a rival Catherine Lansing and Jason Thorpe who want his power. Braden had a candy eyes for a hottie name Trey. What suck: Braden’s father is Jason and Trey’s mother is Catherine. His worst fear: killing Trey. That not only Braden’s problem, someone is following him and that person will do anything to split Braden and Trey apart, even if it mean killing Trey.
I don’t know why, but this like a gay version of Beautiful Creature. Although, it a lot better and cuter then BC. The book drawn me and I finish it in 2 hour. It was addicted story and I can’t wait to read the second book! I hope that Braden and Trey be together in the end. I don’t care if their parent is each other rival; I want them to be together! I hope they don’t kill each other. There were some interesting characters out there. Like Drew for an example. A shape-shifter and I love him! He acts like Ren from the book “Nightshade.” I love his attitude. Then there poor Greg... so geeky. But I really love Braden and Trey... Their so cute together!!!! Hurry up book #2!!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Witch Eyes.