Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)'s Reviews > First Grave on the Right

First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones

Feb 16, 12

Recommended to Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) by: P.A. Lupton
Read from February 10 to 14, 2012

THE ABSOLUTE BEST READ FOR ME THIS YEAR (in this genre)

In fact, I think this book has ruined me for all books to come. What do you have when you combine all my favorite genres into one? Well, let me tick them off. Police Procedural, Mystery, and Paranormal Romance. You have this book, this series.

Charlotte Davidson, a P.I., better known as Charley to some and Charles to others, is snarky, sarcastic, witty, heroic, loyal, and so down to earth she could be my best friend.

The writing in this book is fantastic. Dare I say, I didn’t find any or if I did they weren’t important plot holes. I laughed a lot which is always great. Yet there was a dark side to this story as well.

And that, well , the who is Reyes Alexander Farrow. Fan yourselves girls, because this guy is smoking hot. Okay, Garrett is great too. But he pales next to Reyes, literally, lol.

So for all you lovers of paranormal romance, urban fantasy and mystery, pick this book up fast. You won’t regret.

My book boyfriend is Reyes of course. Naturally. He’s been moved way up on my list of book boyfriends. I dare say he might rival some of my top three.

I’m not sure I could adequately find a picture for Reyes. That’s because he’s is pure sin. And what is more sinful than chocolate. YUM!

Photobucket

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read First Grave on the Right.

02/13/2012 page 150
48.0% "This book is witty, snarky, sexy, and a whole lot of fun. Thanks P.A. For the rec. I'm totally enjoying this one. And for you audible fans, this one is $5 thru tomorrow."