Shannon's Reviews > Armed and Glamorous

Armed and Glamorous by Ellen Byerrum

Aug 25, 08

Recommended for: Anyone
Read in August, 2008

this was the fourth or fifth book in this series. It was a bit slow going at first but it picked up pretty fast. It was a lot of fun and the author made it so it wasn't totally predicable and she could write another one or she could be done. It you want some fun easy reads I would totally recommend this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Armed and Glamorous.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie (last edited Sep 01, 2008 07:56PM) (new)

Jackie I had to request that my library get this series. Of course they got it out of order so I got Armed and Glamorous 1st. I haven't started it yet because I am afraid I won't understand what is going on. Do you have to read them in order, or is it just the same characters in different situations?

Shannon I would read them in order other wise yes it really wont make much sense. It is totally worth waiting and they are fun and easy reads. You are going to have Vernal stocked with books by the time you leave there you know:)

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie If you got the library to get this series, you should get them to get the Enchanted Inc. series too!

Shannon Stephanie has that one right. The Enchanted Inc series is hard to put down and such fun reads!

message 5: by Jackie (new)

Jackie I will try, but hey this is Vernal:)