Wminbc's Reviews > Impact

2202962
Jun 08, 12

bookshelves: cowboys
Read in June, 2012, read count: 2

Okay...just re-read and yikes this one was HOT! While I have to say that Connor kept promising the 9 orgasms...they didn't end up coming to fruition...but Connor came and kept coming (in and on Jesse girl). That said, the way it was written, you really felt that Jesse loved it all and wanted the scenes the way they were. Really, if she wanted it otherwise, Connor did seem amenable.

But my first feelings are still true...I WANT GRADY!

First Read through:
Connor was great but I can't wait for that sweety Grady!

I was a bit ticked at Jessica running...first forces herself in there and then runs like a rabbit? What's up with that?

I love cowboys and I absolutely adore the PBR (one of my dirty little secrets along with Swamp People)...I enjoyed those parts describing Connor's rides, but would have like even more mixing with the other cowboys on the circuit.

Over all, the steam was about 8/10 on the BDSM scale. Nothing too off, but Connor's favorite way to start off a scene was a bit different (never saw that one in other books)...just saying.

Enjoyed this novella...and the epilogue to give us the HEA.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Impact.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter I feel a bit goofy to ask you this but please enlighten me. PBR...what's that??

Wminbc Baba wrote: "I feel a bit goofy to ask you this but please enlighten me. PBR...what's that??"

Professional Bull Riderd(the pseudonym for the NBT in this book...) Check it out online http://www.pbr.com

I love watching the PBR and the back stories of the riders!

FYI, the only silly question is the one you didn't ask...North American lingo and jargon are soo different from British, from Aussie, from other European...even when speaking English we don't all say the same thing...I love that and learning new slang!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Wminbc wrote: "Baba wrote: "I feel a bit goofy to ask you this but please enlighten me. PBR...what's that??"

The proverbial light bulb clicked on! Thanks, Wminbc!

message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Honestly, who would want 9 orgasms?! It would start to hurt after awhile!

Karla This was a hot one! Nice review!

Wminbc Kristen wrote: "Honestly, who would want 9 orgasms?! It would start to hurt after awhile!"

You are kidding, right??? There was no time limit on this...all night? Hahahaha

message 8: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Great review:)!