David Gallagher's Reviews > Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children

Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.

02/11/2012 page 10
57.0% 2 comments
06/24/2012 page 265
75.0% 9 comments
show 26 hidden updates…

Emily I've heard mixed reviews about this book. But the cover was enough to get my attention. :) Let me know how it is if you read it before me. By the way, how are you??? How was Turkey?

David Gallagher I know about the mixed reviews too - half of the Goodreads users gave it 2 stars and the other half 4 or 5! I think that for me, the trailer totally sold me!

I'm doing fine! Just busy with exams, and worried about money! Turkey was good - I wasn't blown away, nor will I be visiting again for vacation, but it was a break - and I had some nice food!

I owe you a message, don't I?

Emily Oh wow that IS an awesome trailer, I can't believe that's just for the book!

Turkey sounds amazing...although i have no idea what's there to do, so you're one step ahead of me by taking a vacation there.

Yes, you do owe me a message but I've been patient and busy. Very busy, it's my last year of school and I have lots of writing projects/defenses to do. I'll be glad when it's over but I know I'll miss it.