Janina's Reviews > Embrace

Embrace by Cherie Colyer

Feb 22, 12

bookshelves: magical-psychic, witches, a-z-reading-challenge-2012, arc-for-review-blog-tour
Read from February 20 to 22, 2012

Let me start off saying that I don't read to many witch books. You know, besides Harry Potter. But I must say I really enjoyed this one. This was a new concept on witches and I really enjoyed the characters and the storyline. The fact that the witch powers had a taste, I really liked.

Of course, Issac was my favorite character. He was sweet and protective, but dangerous all the same. I thought he was the perfect love interest. At times I didn't care for Madison, but she was still enjoyable. She could be kind of annoying. And why towards the end of the books, there was a "possible" love triangle. I really didn't like that. A part of this book kind of reminded me of an exorcism. Freaked - Me - Out. I really liked Kaylee and Josh and wish we could of seen more with Josh.

I really liked the ending :) I liked the action in this book and I really liked the romance between Isaac and Madison. I thought it was cute. And I loved when Madison got all jealous!

If you like witches, I think you should check out this book! It was a fun and a very quick read. Thank you to Cherie Colyer for supplying the copies for the Read 2 Review for the Young Adult Reads group!

This was a short review. Lol

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Embrace.