Heather C's Reviews > Shattered Glass

Shattered Glass by Dani Alexander

Feb 21, 12

bookshelves: cloud, enemies-to-lovers, cliffhanger-hell, contemporary-romance, ebook, faves, mystery, gfy-ofy, lots-of-tension, series, m-m, read-2012, romantic-suspense, review-on-amazon
Recommended to Heather C by: MsMiz (Tina)
Read from February 16 to 19, 2012

I have tortured myself for two days now trying to write a review for this book.  So be happy with this...

♦ I loved it
♦ I couldn't put it down
♦ I bit off all my finger nails
♦ I couldn't tell who was telling the truth
♦ I couldn't figure anything out
♦ I didn't want it to end
♦ I can't stop thinking about it
♦ I can't wait for the next book

Why [insert any of the above as you deem appropriate]?

♦ The hilarious chapter titles
♦ The partner
♦ The alien cat creature
♦ The Jag
THE CLIFFHANGER

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shattered Glass.

02/16/2012
4.0% "I have no idea what this is about but I'm loving the snark!!"
02/17/2012
12.0% "Omfg! This guy is gonna kill me with laughter. He admits to paying a whore...for "contact"! Lmfao" 1 comment
02/17/2012
12.0% ""How did one go about being out when they weren't gay?""
02/17/2012
20.0% ""What kind of gifts do people give their partner on hump day? Lube? Vibrators? Issues of Bazooms with a box of tissues?"" 2 comments
02/17/2012
27.0% ""Better cock than steel.""
02/17/2012
33.0% ""I hear gay men are allergic to polyester and bad fashion. Your cock will always be safe.""
02/18/2012
78.0% ""Arturo Sees More Action Than Reality TV""
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Lauraadriana LOL Love your review. Economical and effective!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Oops, you left out Tinkerbelle's pink chaps. *ducks*

Kidding. Great review. ;)

Heather C Kate, what part of "so be happy with this" did you not understand? Just kidding. Pink chaps was hilarious. I can totally picture him in my head. Can't wait for his book!

MsMiz (Tina) I do have to say that that I disagree with the Asshole MC comment - but I think we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Cayce Exactly! And I want to read the next one, like right now!

Lauraadriana He could be a BIG asshole though. That's why we love him so much...right?

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) Great review! But now that I know there's a cliffhanger I probably wont be finishing the book.

Heather C Lauraadriana wrote: "He could be a BIG asshole though. That's why we love him so much...right?"

That's correct. I think Tina might be confused...

Heather C Laddie wrote: "Great review! But now that I know there's a cliffhanger I probably wont be finishing the book."

It's really set up for the next story arc and all happens in the epilogue. The conflict in this book is resolved.

Lavinia Lewis Love your review! I'm reading it now, 20% in and I already know it's going on the favourites shelf! :)

Lauraadriana Yes there is no cliffhanger the MCs in this book that is resolved it's just the hook for next couple's story. Lad don;t be stubborn and deny yourself awesomeness.

MsMiz (Tina) Heather C wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "He could be a BIG asshole though. That's why we love him so much...right?"

That's correct. I think Tina might be confused..."

No no, he is just misunderstood. He is not an asshole.

Heather C MsMiz (Tina) wrote: "Heather C wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "He could be a BIG asshole though. That's why we love him so much...right?"

That's correct. I think Tina might be confused..."

No no, he is just misunderstoo..."

He's still and ass. But that's why I love him :p

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

That's correct. I think Tina might be confused..."

No no, he is just misunderstoo..."

Okay, be honest. Opening pages you're thinking...God, Austin is a jerk! Yes?

No cliffhanger Laddie, just a lead in to the next stories for the side characters. But of course since you can't WAIT for those stories, I guess you could call it one.

Heather C Yeah it feels like one, but for the other character, which I was so attached to. I want it YESTERDAY!!!

message 16: by Lauraadriana (last edited Feb 20, 2012 12:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lauraadriana HE IS AN ASSHOLE. That is why he's fantastic. Goody goody one dimensional characters are SO BORING and forgetabble!!!! His immature fucktard ways are what make him a character you can't stop thinking about. How many GOOD BOYS have we read and loved in the last year? HUNDREDS...Do we remember even 25 of them...Probs not. We will remember Austin a year from now. I guarantee it.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Heather C wrote: "Yeah it feels like one, but for the other character, which I was so attached to. I want it YESTERDAY!!!"

She said she's got both Cai's and Darryl's stories slated to come out this year. Not So Innocent (Cai's story) will be first. Of course, there's lots of year left. :(

Heather C Omg. I forgot Arturo!!!!!!

Edina Rose Heather, I LOOOOVE your review!

Edina Rose Lauraadriana wrote: "HE IS AN ASSHOLE. That is why he's fantastic. Goody goody one dimensional characters are SO BORING and forgetabble!!!! His immature fucktard ways are what make him a character you can't stop thinki..."

Yes! What's with us girls and bad boys?

Lauraadriana Edina wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "HE IS AN ASSHOLE. That is why he's fantastic. Goody goody one dimensional characters are SO BORING and forgetabble!!!! His immature fucktard ways are what make him a character ..."

The bad bad boys are SOOOOOO GOOD babe! To read about of course, the good ones are a lot better in RL :OP

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) No cliffhanger, ok, this is back on my currently reading shelf.

Heather C Edina wrote: "Heather, I LOOOOVE your review!"

Thanks Edina!!!!

♡♥Ang ♥♡ Very cool review

Heather C Hope you an Debbie like it, Ang

♡♥Ang ♥♡ Thanks babe, I'm more worried how long the books is lol
Sounds real fun tho

Heather C It reads really fast though

♡♥Ang ♥♡ Does it have a HEA or HFN

Heather C A HEA for the MCs I think, it sets up the next book at the end and will be about another character in this book

♡♥Ang ♥♡ awesome i was wondering

message 31: by Marisa (new) - added it

Marisa wow ... love the review ;)

Heather C Thanks M!!

message 33: by Marisa (new) - added it

Marisa ;)

message 34: by Aggie (new) - added it

Aggie This book sounds interesting.

Heather C It's a fun read. Don't take it too seriously though lol

Kelly H. (Maybedog) Cliffhanger??? You told me to read this and now I've started and the next book won't come out until when? Oh you are so evil.

Heather C Not a bad cliffhanger. Really just sets up the next arc. Plus it's about a different MC so you will be fine.

How are you liking it?

Kelly H. (Maybedog) OMG I couldn't put it down. I expected it would be good; I didn't expect it would be so funny. The book was near perfect. I'd give it more than five stars if I could. It looks like the next one is supposed to be out soon. Bated breath, here, bated breath. Thanks for recommending it to me!

Heather C Lmao. You are so funny. I agree this is probably the best book I read this year

Kelly H. (Maybedog) Definitely.

Duchess Nicole I never even noticed this book until recently, but tons of friends raved about it! Glad you loved it. I'll have to give it a go.

Heather C It's hilarious!!

Kelly H. (Maybedog) Yes, read it. It's funny but also exciting and hot.