Jennifer Monzon's Reviews > Untraceable

Untraceable by S.R. Johannes

Feb 09, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2011

I am at a lost of words when writing this review. I don't know where to start or how to describe this book. It has a mixture of everything from mystery, to investigation, to romance to murder making this book a fantastic read. Grace reminds me a lot of Veronica Mars who will stop at nothing to learn the real truth behind her father's disappearance. No one can stop her, she's strong willed, independent, and although, everyone including her mother and the town sheriff have given up and believe that her father is dead, Grace believes he's still alive, and will prove it. I mean how can her father, a forest ranger for many years just disappear one day after patrolling, right?
Well that's not all! There's a love triangle, suspense and more. You have to read this story to know what i'm talking about. I don't think that this review will do it justice. I do have to say that at first, I thought that this book would have some type of paranormal characters in it. But I wasn't disappointed, I was actually refreshed that there is a great book out there that doesn't consist of anything paranormal. Can't wait for the sequel ~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Untraceable.