Thamy's Reviews > That Wedding

That Wedding by Jillian Dodd

Feb 10, 12

Read from February 09 to 10, 2012

Before I start gushing about this book, throwing handfuls of confetti in the air and drawing little hearts in any piece of paper I find around I need to ask you, have you read That Boy already (book 1)?
Anyhow........lets gush a bit about the first book because that was when Jillian introduced us to the swoon-worthy, scrumptiously and delicious looking Prince Charming Phillip Mackenzie! *awww, draws hearts in the mirror and sings cheesy Mariah Carey songs*

Ok, I will stop my pathetic and delusional day dreams and talk about That Wedding. I confess that I could barely contain myself with expectations about reading this book. I loved so much the first one and its characters that I was honestly tormenting the life out of the author to release this book asap.

Jillian Dodd didn't let me down, I absolutely loved this book. It's romantic, glittery, sexy, charming and so so dreamy. JJ has serious issues that need to be solved throughout the book. Jillian slices JJ's inner emotions in so many layers that it makes you feel part of the story and emotionally connected to the character and wishing for her a happy ending.
I could relate to some of JJ's concerns because I was a bride to be once and damn, Jillian nailed the struggles and concerns that a bride goes through while planning for the perfect wedding.
I loved the characters in this book and I wished I could have gotten a glimpse more of Lori and Danny's life however this book was completely devoted to Jayden and Phillip and I understand why Jillian kept her focus on them.
I have an undying love for Phillip since book 1, he is truly a prince and at 6'3" and killer muscles it's understandable why JJ can't keep her hands off him, I am sure I would have the same problem.

Loved the story, the characters, the wedding preparations and details regarding how hard it is to find the perfect dress. I really recommend that you read That Boy and That Wedding. It is a fairy tale story.

Let's talk books!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read That Wedding.

90.0% "Don't know if i can possibly love Phillip any more than I already do."