Sandy Wolters's Reviews > The Sunset Warrior

The Sunset Warrior by Leanore Elliott

Feb 09, 2012

Read from March 13 to 16, 2012

A Stunningly Beautiful Read

What can I say? I loved all aspects of this book. The scenes that MS. ELLIOTT wrote describing various parts of Arizona in her book NOWHERE, ARIZONA: THE SUNSET WARRIOR were so well written, they carried me off and I was actually able to see these beautiful places in my head. I've lived in Arizona my whole life and never has anyone come so close to describing its harsh beauty, vivid colors and the feeling of a deep rooted lore and legend that you actually feel while walking the land so brilliantly.

Madeline Sayers is not a character I would normally like. She is lost in the corporate world and nothing else matters to her. By the end of the book, I found myself rooting for this woman to become a whole person, to feel love, to give love.

This book is erotica. I must say, you just never know what you are going to get when you pick up a book labeled erotica. There were several steamy scenes in this book that were beautifully written, some even entwined lore and legend in them. Whew! HOT! HOT! HOT! This is NOT your average erotica. Arizona is a place well known for our treasure hunts, i.e. the Superstition Mountain's Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine. I say, "Screw the gold. I'm going to find that Lightening Pool!" Read the story and you'll know why! You will not be disappointed!

I have the second in this series downloaded on my Kindle, and I just can't wait to get to it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sunset Warrior.

Grammy 1 have ypu been to the lightning pool????

Sandy Wolters Grammy wrote: "have ypu been to the lightning pool????"

YES I HAVE!!!! WHOO! Fanning myself! I'm almost done with it and I'm LOVING it!