Sangita's Reviews > Avenger's Angel

Avenger's Angel by Heather Killough-Walden

Feb 15, 12

bookshelves: 5-starred, fantasy, romance, serie, young-adult
Read from February 09 to 14, 2012

Avenger's Angel is page turning, thrilling and priceless. You'll be skipping pages till the end. I don't know how to start or say about this book to make you guys see that this book is priceless.

The first thing i want to say is wow. Like have you read the blurb! The blurb was the only reason i'm reading this book.

The first time you read this book you might be like ' what the hell. I've got the wrong book! This is about vampires! Arrrh!' But no. It's part of the story. And thats what i actually love about this book. Unlike other angel and Greek myths it has got a extravaganza twist.

OK, so from the star it hits you across the face as if you've been slapped by the book. Lol. Anyway, so the prologue just sucks you on with all about the Old Man, the archangels and their archesses.

The whole plot is like a hill. First you start with oh-everything-is-normal. Next, you have to go all the way to the top to see everything to understand everything. Then, you go all the way down on full speed like every slot in a puzzle is finally coming together and finally, you reach the bottom with satisfaction and with a happy ending.

~Characters~

Eleanore's -Uriel's archess- is really femenist and i mean don't get me wrong but i'm all 'you go girl' but because of that she keeps on thinking Uriel is the bad guy and thats bad for both of them. OMG! Ellie's past, present and tense has an extraordinary characters and stories. I just can believe it. But it all make scence when you finish the books and it gives you heartattacks and surprises because of her past, by the way.

Uriel- Angel of Vengeance. Uriel i would die for you. Seriously i would. I would kill to get a guy like him.

Uriel's brothers are also something to die for as well. Gabriel-the Old Man's messenger; Azrael-Angel of Death; Miachel-the Warrior Angel.

Sameal -one of the fallen angels and one of the villains. Urrrh! I hate that guy! Who the hell does he think he is? Though he is an angel but seriously i have never hated a villain in a book so much as him. Wait scratch that i hate Kevin. He thinks he can do anything he likes then he's wrong.

I can't wait for the next book and Heather has already gave us a hint of what's next but she still left it like a cliff hanger. I'm guessing the next book is about one of Uriel's brother and their archess.

Therefore, i have to say that you would NOT want to miss this for this for the world. And when i say not i really mean it.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Avenger's Angel.