Linda's Reviews > That Wedding

That Wedding by Jillian Dodd

Feb 14, 12

Read from February 09 to 14, 2012

A worthy sequel to That Boy.
I'm so happy right now I feel like I could spontaneously burst into song and twirl around in a circle with my arms stretched out wide. Like.. like, oh, like Maria from The Sound of Music! Like she did in the beginning, when she was on top of that mountain. I wanna do that right now. Be on top of that mountain and run around and just sing about this book. How happy it made me. How happy I am to have found this series and this amazing author. And how in love I am with Phillip. He's truly one of a kind and the most understanding and sweetest guy ever. Seriously, he's amazing. Swoon!
I love him and JJ. And Danny! I love their friendship and the fact that they've all stayed such close friends throughout the years. And Lori is so sweet!

Jillian's writing is very comfortable, it just flows with a steady pace. I'm never once bored when I'm reading her books, in fact, I loose track of time when I'm reading.
And the dialogue between the characters is great. It feels natural and nice, very smooth. And hilarious! This series is not just romantic but extremely funny as well =)
Many laugh out loud moments, like with the texts. They were awesome ;-)

And YAY for Naughty Dream Week! Go JJ!
And GO Jillian!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read That Wedding.

02/09/2012 "Yay, so excited about this!"
02/11/2012 "Ok, so I'm freaking out a bit over here. I started this, like, the day it came out and only read about 10 pages of it. Then I got sick and didn't have the energy to read, and NOW, when I'm all better I can't open the book! My Kindle is not playing nice with me. And I, well, I need Phillip! I've missed him and Jayden so much. I even re-read some parts from That Boy just to get something.. I don't know what to do!?"
show 1 hidden update…