Kasey's Reviews > Baby It's Cold Outside

Baby It's Cold Outside by Addison Fox

Feb 09, 2012

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, library, chic-lit, romance

I'm so glad I picked this book up at the library. It's my first book by Fox and I wasn't disappointed. I was torn between 3 and 4 stars. Again wishing for the half star. This is probably closer to a 3 1/2 star, but is getting the round up since I loved the women in this book. They are strong, witty, and loyal.

Sloane was a great lead. She didn't take any crap and was ready to fight for her friend and once the romance picked up herself. She didn't let anyone walk all over her and I loved that. Every time I thought we were heading to a moment that was going to be reduced to a whiny inner monologue I was pleasantly surprised, because Sloane had a witty comeback that put people in their place and had them realizing how foolish they sounded. I liked Walker and the guys, maybe not as much as the girls surprisingly. But they are still hot manly men and need these strong women to make them realize what they have been missing all their lives.

I am without a doubt looking forward to the next book with Sloane's besty and Mick. The sparks between them were flying in this book and I can just imagine the trouble they are going to get into before they finally work things out.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Baby It's Cold Outside.