Allison Begnell's Reviews > Endless

Endless by Jessica Shirvington

Oct 11, 12

Read in October, 2012

Once again I was happily lost in Violet Eden's world. Like the 3 book before Endless I could NOT put it down. Every page had me hanging for more, wanting more, NEEDING MORE!

I Love how Jessica has once again made each & every character an interesting, siginificant character in the world of Grigori, that we love or love to hate either way we want to know ALL about them and we are not left dissapointed.

The last 1/4 of Endless had me crying, no crying really is'nt strong enough. Bawling my eyes out more like, red faced, tears streaming down my cheeks, eyes bluring still trying to read on through the tears while the pile of tissues at my feet kept piling up. (So glad I was home alone)
Once again we are left with an ending that has you screaming NOOOOOOOOOO! You can't leave it there!
The ending is truly heartbreaking, it crushed me! Truly CRUSHED me! I feel completely empty. And SOOOO SAD, I still start crying every time I think about it. I LOVE where Phoenix has ended up. Perfect position for him! Love how Evelyn & James have been given a 2nd chance. LOVE that Violet Saved Lincoln's soul.... But to end it like it that.....NOOOOOOOO!
My only comfort is knowing that Endless is not the last book. (There's still at least 2 more books planned to come) YAY!:D

Thank GOD it's not the last book. I'd be writting a very different review if it was.
So I leave by saying Please Jessica if you read this review, PLEASE be kind to us Romantics who believe in the magic of Soul Mates,and a love that can & will conquer all. We simply have to have a Happily Ever After ending with Violet & Lincoln. It's simply a MUST! :D Oh & Hurry up & finish book # 5 the wait is going to be EXCRUCIATING! :0(

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Endless.