Jodie's Reviews > Secrets

Secrets by H.K. Savage

Feb 08, 12

bookshelves: love-love-love, series-i-have-yet-to-complete
Read from February 08 to 09, 2012

** spoiler alert ** Really? Its over? I want more!

This book seems to be final book of the Empth series. Wahhhhh. I love James, I mean Claire 

I have really enjoyed my journey with Claire, James, the were lions, Henry, her parents & the court. It kept me on my toes.

Claire and James are loving married life and I loved reading about it. I felt the huge loss of Claires mortality but I’m not sure why. Perhaps it was the cooking and the talk of James making tea and the way his pantry was organized I missed. Ok I am going to say it - I missed Claire as a human, just a little…

I am not going to go on and on, but I will say I loved this book as much as I loved the first and second, and you should read it. Claire came into her own in this book and I admired her for it. There was a few moments there (at around 56% of the book) I found my jaw drop and I wanted to throw my Kindle at Claire. What was she thinking? She does do some silly things and this book is no exception.

Quite a few of the characters got some closure but it was an action packed ride. There seemed to never be a dull moment! Claire and James are going into my fave couples list. I do like a hot possessive vampire!

Kudos to you HK Savage – well done. An amazing series with wonderful characters worth rooting for.
I will keep my eyes peeled for any more of your remarkable writing. Your vocabulary seems limitless.

I felt this series ended nicely but kept the possibility of more…and more is what I am hoping for :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Secrets.