Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > Moth to a Flame

Moth to a Flame by Ashley Antoinette

http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com for readers

BRIEF SUMMARY

Raven grew up the princess of Flint, MI. With her father being Benjamin Atkins, no one touched her, until her path crosses with Mizan, an up and coming hustler. Mizan manipulates everything around him to get what he wants and what he wants is Raven and her father’s thorn as the top kingpin in Flint.

THOUGHTS

A great novel, but I cringe and detest the ending because selfishly it’s not what I wanted. I felt that I went through so many different stages of emotions with Raven, that I can’t grasp the ending. I thought this book was well thought out and put together with each character leaving you riled up, excited, happy, sad or disappointed. I can’t begin to explain how evil I found Mizan. I think he’s the devil’s reject put on this planet to make everyone’s life miserable. Raven’s life was that of a naïve teenager/woman who was easy to manipulate. Her decisions will frustrate you but her intentions were good but misplaced. The path she chose in her life left a domino effect in her path that involved her family and everyone around her. Rich, Mizan’s friend is sick a deranged; Nikki, Raven’s best friend is a great friend and Ethic, he has a big heart.

I would definitely recommend this book; it is storytelling at its best.

Length: 4010
Storyline: GOOD
Enjoyment: GOOD
Intimacy Level: GOOD

Romance Novel Junkies
12 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moth to a Flame.

message 1: by Valerie (new) - added it

Valerie I feel the same way. I hated the ending.... My Boo did not deserve that....tears

Lady Raven RAVE! Valerie wrote: "I feel the same way. I hated the ending.... My Boo did not deserve that....tears"

Thinking about it now makes me still upset....

P.S: thanks for joining Shhh! I'm a Street & Urban Lit Book Junkie ;)

message 4: by Valerie (new) - added it

Valerie Thanks

Raylynn I feel the same I didn't want her dying I loved everything in book & I love the love that Raven had for Ethic I love their whole connection/situation in the book I love this hood love story vibe to it! I love Ethic he's the exact character I want in a man

Lady Raven RAVE! Raylynn wrote: "I feel the same I didn't want her dying I loved everything in book & I love the love that Raven had for Ethic I love their whole connection/situation in the book I love this hood love story vibe to..."

This book needs a different ending. I was really upset about it.

Tiffany Payne Your review was on point.. I think she could of continued the story if she didnt die at the end.. There is some ways I could ended that book.. esp the way Ethic saw the car zooming up to her.. omgggg brings me to tears! lol..

Lady Raven RAVE! Tiffany wrote: "Your review was on point.. I think she could of continued the story if she didnt die at the end.. There is some ways I could ended that book.. esp the way Ethic saw the car zooming up to her.. omgg..."

I'm still upset how it ended.. I can't get over it..

I'm still upset how it ended.. I can't get over it..