Savannah Andrea Smith's Reviews > The Two Princesses of Bamarre

Feb 08, 12

bookshelves: fantasy, most-likely-to-be-re-read, loved
Recommended for: EVERYONE.
Read from February 02 to 06, 2012

Absolutely positively loved this book! I'll admit, I was a little bit hesitant going into this book because there was a time when all my friends were talking about Levine's novels and loving them...but that was when I was in fifth grade and it seemed like I wouldn't like her books because they must have been targeted at a younger audience than where I'm at now.

I was TOTALLY wrong though! The Two Princesses of Bamarre is filled with heart and adventure. There were times when I was on the edge of my seat because time was running out, and there were times when I nearly couldn't sleep because the specters scared me half to death.

I adored Addie, Meryl, and Rhys. I was in tears by the end of this book. I wanted to go on more adventures with these characters, so of course I was going to cry that it was over! (Alright, I'll admit I'm a little on the sensitive side.)

I highly recommend this book to ANYONE because (GUESS WHAT!?) it's a CLEAN book! :) The love aspect of this book is sweet and genuine, not rushed and awkward like most books I've stumbled across lately.

I adored this book and will most DEFINITELY be reading more from this wonderful author! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Two Princesses of Bamarre.