Saskia Marijke Niehorster-Cook's Reviews > Le Repaire de la murène

Le Repaire de la murène by André Franquin

Feb 08, 12

bookshelves: bande-dessin-e
Read in February, 2012

Just looking at the cover is a treat. I love how ty always come up with some fabulous invention that knocks your socks off. This story has mystery after mystery and ten when you think it is all settled, there is one more. I loved the hen that picks at the clock to make it sound the alarm, the underwater drawings, the one man submarine that is filled with water so there is no atmospheric pressure, the way Marsupiliami swims and catches fish because he is AMPHIBIAN! The drawings of them sitting in patios drinking cold stuff with the ice floating in the glasses, the drawn palm trees, and how in the evening, they sit outside their villa, with the shutters semi open with enough light to illuminate their darken patio! If I could be a drawn character, this would be my book! I think it is cool to see how much they worry about their docile little marsupiliami friend without realizing how ferocious he is when they are not around, but mostly the way he blows his nose after a deep diving fun day!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Le Repaire de la murène.