Lily's Reviews > Hostage to Pleasure

Feb 08, 12

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, shifter-psychic-witches-vamps
Read in March, 2012

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hostage to Pleasure.

Quotes Lily Liked

Nalini Singh
“Dropping her hand, she turned in his arms. Then, rising up on tiptoe, she cupped his face in her palms and drew him down. Her kiss was innocent, vulnerable, a caress so gentle that it made him her slave between one breath and the next.”

Nalini Singh
“Why are you sad, Dorian?"

He couldn't lie to her. "The leopard wants you to see it.”

Nalini Singh
“When you want something so bad it hurts,” he said quietly, “and you bury it, bury it so deep that you convince yourself it no longer matters . . . and someone tells you you can have it, it's terrifying. What if you take the chance and you're wrong? What if you let yourself feel the loss and it's this huge pain and you can't put it back in the box?”

Nalini Singh
“Make me forget." A whisper, a plea.

Not giving her what she wanted wasn't even an option. He switched their positions so she was under him. "Aren't you afraid I'll take advantage?"

She wiped away her tears. "Please do."

"Ask nice."

"Why don't I make you angry instead? That gets me kissed a lot.”

Nalini Singh
“When the darkness receded, she found herself lying on the bed, still half-dressed...and being watched by human eyes that held a very feline satisfaction. "I said slow."

He smiled. "Oops."

Charm.”

Nalini Singh
“I ain't no Psy, Ms. Aleine, but even us dumb animals know when two people start exchanging thoughts, something's going on."

She narrowed her eyes at his smug tone. "It was a coincidence."

"Baby, when I think about my body, I don't focus on my cock.”

“She got to me."

"It happens to the best of us."

"Yeah? Who gets to you?" He was so strong that sometimes she worried. Everyone needed to bend a little, even a panther responsible for the lives of his entire pack.

"That damn wolf. He sent you a present last week."

Sascha smiled at the thought of Hawke's flirting. The SnowDancer alpha did it only to jerk Lucas's chain. "I never saw any present. What was it?"

"How the hell should I know? I stomped on it and threw it into the deepest crevice I could find." He smirked. "Then I called him to ask how Sienna was doing."

She burst out laughing. "Wicked, wicked man.”

Nalini Singh
“You're not a restful individual to be around"

Ashaya to Dorian”