Rachael Pruitt's Reviews > The Winter Sea

The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley

Feb 08, 2012

Read from February 08 to 29, 2012

Kearsley's characters & her dual "present-past" settings are consistently engaging, however, and pretty soon, the story succeeded in taking off for me. Soon, I was reluctant to put the book down! The ending is poignant--engaging romances with characters you care about, & interesting historical detail. Kudos to Ms. Kearsley! Thanks for a great read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Winter Sea.

02/08/2012 page 103

message 1: by Rachael (last edited Feb 29, 2012 09:38PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rachael Pruitt I just finished Susanna Kearsley's "Winter Sea" this weekend. Initially, it moved a little slowly for me--which was just fine as I found the pace a relaxing change from my own frenzied book launch!