Erin's Reviews > Immortal: Love Stories with Bite

Immortal by P.C. Cast

Feb 14, 12

Read from February 11 to 14, 2012

I would actually rate it 2 1/2 stars but since that option wasn't available it only gets 2! I really really detest short stories but this book had some of my fav. authors in it so I decided to give it a try and it helps that someone bought it for me. Of course the only stories I really enjoyed were from them....and they were too short!
So here are my ratings for each:

Haunted Love by Cynthia Leitich Smith I give 3/5 star rating. I liked the story line and its unique ending.

Amber Smoke by kristen Cast Is there a negative star? I give it a 0/5. It was awful and im guessing the only reason it is in here is because her mom edited the book..The story didnt even make sense and had a hard time getting through it..

Dead Man Stalking by Rachel Cain... author of the morganville vamp series so of course i give it a 5/5 I think she could have made this story line into a nother novel..

Table Manners by Tanith Lee, I give 2/5 interesting telling of what a vampire is but not really much of a love story

Changed by Nancy Holden, I give 3/5 it was a different kind of love story and really enjoyed all the twists and turns in this story, I really would have enjoyed reading more.

Blue Moon by Richelle Mead, 5/5 of course anything she writes is excellent. I really enjoyed the main characters in this story. The ending was very satisfying and one of the best love stories in this book..

Free by Claudia Grey, I give 5/5 she is the author of Evernight series, another one of my favs. I really enjoyed this story because it gives us more background on Patrice on of the characters in Evernight.

So for the most part this book wasn't horrible I did enjoy 4 out of 7 stories in it so I guess it isn't a total waist of time, however I wouldn't purchase it, just borrow it from the library!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immortal.