Katrina's Reviews > Crave

Crave by Felicity Heaton

Feb 21, 12

Read in February, 2012

Felicity's New Vampirerotic series has definitly tickled more than just my fancy. Who doesn't enjoy steamy hot, smexy sex scenes, Forbidden love, lust and passion with an intriguing storyline to boot !

It’s Short, sweet, captivating and downright delicious with a storyline that that you can read from front to back and still be left wanting more.

Crave introduces us to Kristina - a werewolf on the run from her pack and Callum what one might call a work aholic Vampire. He has had his mind set on his work for the past 100 years but upon meeting Kristina, grows immense passion and want for a taste of this forbidden beauty. A night of immense pleasure and lust, Callum offers Kristina a deal a week of hot sex, booty slapping and encounters of many kinds. Will she accept - ** OH my how could one say NO >>>>> ** lol.

The passion these two characters have is ** Spine tingling ** toes curling and will leave you **hot not only under the covers** but maybe even pushing the sheets aside. ! Yes... It’s scorchin...

Felicity as always, has created characters for us to enjoy, a wonderfully woven storyline, that I’m sure for all those who enjoy erotica will love the heat in this story. Lots of smoking love scenes, in which she has also shown us depth and definition into her characters, in the bedroom and out.

We got a glimpse of other characters brought forth from the previous story - Snow of course - makes my heart skip a beat - walking out in chains * geesh * I thought I was going to spontaneously combust!! I so can’t wait for his story lol.. ** Yes I’m slightly infatuated by him... ** as Felicity well knows lol.

Crave is overflowing with super steamy Erotic encounters - For all those who enjoy Erotica with a tale to tell then this new series is for you.

What can I say its Sinfully sexy - and it will have you craving more than just words way past the last pages ;) ** wink wink **
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crave.