Christi Alley's Reviews > Destiny and Deception

Others In Series:
13 to Life
... Secrets and Shadows
Bargains and Betrayals

In the fourth installment of Delany's werewolf series we are back with the Rusakova family and their human friends. But not everything is easy, not to mention, what happens when the cure may not be everything they had hoped it would be. Then, there is the fact of personality changes. What happens when you take the alpha out of a person.

Jessie and the crew are once again in danger, but this time, they aren't quite sure if it's from the mafia, or from some new arrivals. There is one thing for certain. Life is never boring. But what happens when them man you love suddenly changes, completely.

I have been a fan of Delany's novels since I read 13 to Life when it first came out. While most would call these wolves 'Shifters' and not actual werewolves it matters not because the truth of the matter is, that the books are amazing. The fourth book is no different, it too is one of those books that grabs you from the second that you open it and makes you turn pages until you reach the end.

Once more, Delany leaves it at a huge cliffhanger that leaves the reader once more starving for more and angry that there is time to wait until the next installment. Another fantastic werewolf novel with a twist, I am so eager to read more. Thank you Ms. Delany for yet another fantastic novel!

5 stars.

Note to author: 'Bring my man back!'
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destiny and Deception.