Jennifer's Reviews > Half Black Soul

Half Black Soul by H.D. Gordon

Feb 07, 12

Read in February, 2012

Wow, what can I say. I just now finished reading this and I wanted to write my review immediately. I absolutely loved this book, maybe more than I loved Blood Warrior. I really enjoyed the change in POV between Alexa and Nelly. The beginning was a little slow for me but that might be because Kayden wasn't in it yet and I am a huge Kayden fan. I like the struggle that Alexa has going on within herself, battling the "monster" inside her. I think that Alexa is getting to the point that she is realizing that she has to accept that part of herself whether she wants to or not. I was very interested in learning more about Nelly and who she is and how she is a part of everything. We didn't get to know her very much in the first book, but in this one she is becoming a very well developed character on her own. The book had so many exciting twists and turns that I never really saw coming. I will not reveal any spoilers as I believe the book is much better if it surprises you. All I can say is that I am so excited for when the next installment will come out. I will be buying it the first chance that I get. Excellent job H.D. Gordon. Am I most definitely a fan! Also thank you for the opportunity to read this on the Read 2 Review program. Your hard work is appreciated!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Half Black Soul.