Jenna's Reviews > I've Got Your Number

I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

Feb 09, 2012

bookshelves: favorite-i-would-read-it-again-nove, favorites, arc, arc-to-review
Recommended for: everyone!
Read from February 07 to 08, 2012 , read count: 1

(immediately after reading)-Gosh. I’m just floating in love right now. I haven’t felt so high like what I’m feeling right now since I don’t know when. Sure, I felt all kinds of toe-dip, butterflies in my stomach, love high with some of the books I’ve read so far this year, BUT THIS. THIS IS different. AAAAH.

* * * (after a day)

Poppy is getting married in a few days, and she lost her engagement ring. Let me repeat that. her engagement ring and it’s a family heirloom! Now that’s trouble! And to add up her problems, her phone just got stolen, how the heck will the hotel concierge contact her when they found her ring? But luck quickly found its way back to her as she found a phone from the bin. Never mind that it’s from the trash can, just as it’s still functioning. With her new found phone comes the unexpected. Meeting the phone’s “owner” Sam. This is where an amazing unanticipated series of events happen.

I laughed. (A LOT). I cried. I swooned. I hated. and I LOVED. all in this novel. Sophie Kinsella did it again!

:) :) :)

xoxoxoxoxo

PS. PLEASE TELL ME THERE’S A SEQUEL? (the ending was really REALLY aaah.)

2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I've Got Your Number.

02/08/2012 page 416
93.0% "this.is.so.exciting!"

Anya i totally see what you mean. Sophie Kinsella is divine.

Jenna :)

Amanda Is she with Sam in the end? :)

Anya yep :)

Amanda Ooh that's nice! Can't wait to read it! Thanks Anya :)

Jenna :)

Dianne Yeah! This book is sooo gooooood.. I really think there will be sequel, when Sam said he's looking forward to the sequel, I think it has a double meaning ^_^

Jenna i know!!! i hope so too!