Prashant's Reviews > The Cat in the Hat

The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss

Feb 06, 12

Read in February, 2012

I am 24 and I still had fun reading Dr.Seuss for the first time. Is it that cuckoo? I don't know but I loved it :)
We all have a child hidden in us. Some of us like to flaunt it and get it called cuteness and some are called immature. I am among those who like to put their guards down once in a while to enjoy the innocence and straight forwardness of the simpler times.
The book is the story of two kids who being alone at home are visited by a cat in the hat. The cat plays games with them and creates a mess for which the kids are bound to get into trouble. But eventually they sort everything out before their mother came home. Nice Na. Well I don;t know about the other guys but I was among those who being elder in the house has to stay back alone a lot of times. I raised hell once in awhile and had to run like crazy before my mother came home. This book brought back some good memories. BTW just to be clear i was never visited by a cat in the hat :(

P.S.- When you can borrow a sweet voice to sing it for you. It's like heaven. Thank You !!

PG
6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Cat in the Hat.

Kritika Swarup anytime! :D :)

message 3: by Caleb (new) - added it

Caleb you are the funniest kid or man in the world

Prashant Thanks for the comment Caleb!