Karen (BookishWonders)'s Reviews > My Fairytale Life

My Fairytale Life by Heather M. White

Feb 11, 12

bookshelves: young-adult, paranormal, vampires, romance, shapeshifters, review-requests
Read from February 07 to 11, 2012

Wow, I definitely wasn’t expecting that ending! Gosh, I thought I had the whole story figured out but…I guess I was wrong!

My Fairytale Life is a fast YA Paranormal Romance with lots of paranormal creatures to be excited about- Vampire, Werewolves and Witches! The writing was fast paced and thoughtful. I think the author captured the teenage minds very well; they were realistic and wonderfully flawed.

Jadyn was a lovely protagonist. She’s stubborn, blunt and completely unaware of her beauty. She’s a strong person but I also loved seeing her vulnerable side. Her father and Jadyn are vampire hunters, until her father decides that it’s time for Jadyn to have a ‘normal’ life in Miami. There, they retire from being vampire hunters. In Miami, Jadyn has a hard time ‘retiring’ as a vampire hunter but when she starts making friends, her views on having a normal life start to brighten; until she finds out that her friends aren’t so human after all…

Fans of love triangles are in for a treat! Beau and Jeremy were great love interests. Both boys are far from ‘normal’ but they have the same goal and that is: protecting Jadyn. The romance will keep you entertained.

As far as villains go, Tabatha gets first prize. Tabatha is an old, heartless and cold blooded killer. She’s a very powerful vampire seeking revenge on Jadyn, who killed her family.

I have to admit, normally I’m not too much of a fan of witches and witchcraft but I think the author did a great job! I liked every single moment.

The ending was a big surprise; I’m definitely reading the sequel! I see potential in this series and I can’t wait to take on the journey. I can’t wait to read more of Heather M. White’s books! For readers looking for a fast YA Paranormal Romance, then you should consider reading this book. Buy it now for 99 cents on Amazon!

Rating: 4 out of 5

I received this e-book free from the author in exchange for my honest review.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Fairytale Life.