Midsummer ❁◕‿◕❁'s Reviews > Motorcycle Man

Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley

May 24, 12

bookshelves: romance-steamy-hot, series
Read from May 23 to 24, 2012

When can we read Motorcycle man????

Can't wait to read on all the fireworks that gonna happen between Tack and Tyra :P
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Motorcycle Man.

05/23/2012 page 230
68.66% "Where is my Dream Man???!!! :P"
05/23/2012 page 230
68.66% "KA kind of alpha male : Super Jerk --> Dream Lover :) That's the power of KA Heroine!!!"

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter I've read the teaser and guess what? I looooove Kane! He is crude and rude and he said something specific and I thought...well, hello Tate! LOL But when he's got this warm look on his face then I'm just melting away...

Midsummer ❁◕‿◕❁ Baba wrote: "I've read the teaser and guess what? I looooove Kane! He is crude and rude and he said something specific and I thought...well, hello Tate! LOL But when he's got this warm look on his face then I'..."

Yah...I'm looking forward to read about Kane :)

It makes me sad when I read the conversation between Kane and Mara in Law Man's ending.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Midsummer wrote: "Baba wrote: "I've read the teaser and guess what? I looooove Kane! He is crude and rude and he said something specific and I thought...well, hello Tate! LOL But when he's got this warm look on his..."

Mmmm...I think it was the scene I referred to in my review of Law Man. He said: "Wonderin' how I keep missin' my shot at the good ones." I'm pretty sure he'll find his very special woman in Motorcycle Man!

Midsummer ❁◕‿◕❁ Baba wrote: "Midsummer wrote: "Baba wrote: "I've read the teaser and guess what? I looooove Kane! He is crude and rude and he said something specific and I thought...well, hello Tate! LOL But when he's got thi..."

Oh Yes Baba!! I'm so looking forward to the Book 4!!! I read it somewhere that it will be released in April... Starting my countdown now.

I'm now taking a break from KA Wave but i'm definitely going to read Rock Chicks :)