Jodie's Reviews > Just One Drop

Feb 10, 12

bookshelves: love-love-love, series-i-have-yet-to-complete
Read from February 09 to 10, 2012

5 Hysterical Stars!

Before I go on, I must warn you, this series totally brings out the fangirl in me :D

You cannot be serious? I have read some doozy cliff hangers in my time – cough *Richelle Mead*, cough *Chloe Neill* just to mention a few, but this one takes the cake. I wanted to start this gush, I mean review off by using a curse word because what the is just about all I am capable of at this stage a mere 30 mins since I came to the ‘end’ (and I use that term loosely)!

I had high expectations of this book, and if you have read my thoughts on the first books, you would know how much I heart this series. I fell in love with Jacque and Fane (of course!) but I have always had a thing for Jen – this book has a lot of Jen & a lot of Decebal. Siiigggghhhhh. Ah Dec…. Jen is who I would like to be in my next life. Sexy, witty, funny & confident (and Dec’s :D). Go girl. Back to the topic, this book did not disappoint. I can’t give away too many details cause I want you to read it, and love it, but I will say, if you love stories of amazing friendship, possessive sexy males, witty banter and a story that keeps you giggling all the way through, you will love this series.

Quinn, you have done it again. As I would say to my Miss 6, “we are not friends :P” How could you do this to me? I need things, and I know you know the things I need...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just One Drop.