Candy's Reviews > Kissed in Paris

Kissed in Paris by Juliette Sobanet

Feb 17, 12

Read from February 12 to 17, 2012

I loved, loved, loved this story! It is a fast-paced romance that I would highly recommend.

When event planner, Chloe Turner, wakes up in her hotel room in Paris with nothing but a skimpy red dress (not her own), high heels, her underclothes, and a vague memory of the night before, she is in big trouble! Her wedding is in six days, how is she is supposed to fly home with no passport or money? Even her engagement ring is missing! To make matters worse, the police are questioning her over some suspicious activity going on in her bank account. Chloe, who is normally very organized, in control, and ready for any disaster, finds herself in a situation she has no control over!

Julien, a undercover agent, persuades Chloe to go with him. Chloe follows Julien around Paris, evading the police looking for Claude to get her passport back so she can go home. She starts to wonder if she made the right decision, can she really trust Julien? Why is she having these feelings for Julien when she is engaged to Paul? And how is she going to explain all this to Paul? She just keeps getting in deeper and deeper!

From the very beginning of this story it took off and kept going! I didn’t know who to believe. I loved Chloe! She kept on trying to figure out how to get out of the mess she was in. All the while she was tired, confused and her feet hurt from the only shoes she had; high heels!

I loved the prologue! It was written as a series of emails between Chloe, her sisters and her boss. It is very telling of her, her relationship with her sisters and her fiance.

I also spotted Charlotte and Luc from Sleeping With Paris! They make a cameo appearance. What fun! I love it when an author gives you a peek at their previous characters!

Kissed in Paris is a fabulous read, and I think you'll enjoy it as much as I did! I just love the cover, too!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kissed in Paris.