Mel (who is deeply in love with herself)'s Reviews > Mokee Joe Is Coming

Mokee Joe Is Coming by Peter J. Murray
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mokee Joe Is Coming.

Mel (who is deeply in love with herself) Hollie wrote: "bahahaha this looks fun."

You have no idea, Hollie. The books are all super short, as well, so I had no trouble whizzing through them for, like, the sixth time in my life. I'd forgotten how super-duper amazing they were. Until now! You really should try and get a hold of them. I wasnt expecting so few ratings and reviews for the book. Everyone is missing out on this series. Really. A LOT.

Mel (who is deeply in love with herself) Hollie wrote: "BUT NOOO! It was not to be.
they don't have it at my library..."

Buy them! I'm sure they're cheap as hell! I promise they're worth it. I'm in the process of a review for the series, anyway, seeing as nobody else seems to have bothered with them...so maybe my review will persuade you...

Mel (who is deeply in love with herself) Hollie wrote: "Oh, question: is this a kids book? 'Cause you said it was super short..but idk..."

Yes it is, actually. But I read it this weeked, aged 17, and it's still just as amazing. This book crosses all the usual age boundaries. And you're 13 anyway, right? SO it's right up your street! If you're dissatisfied with the books, you can blame me personally.