Don Bradshaw's Reviews > Beyond Eden

Beyond Eden by Kele Moon

Feb 07, 12

bookshelves: bdsm, coming-out, friends-to-lovers, gay-romance, m-f-romance, menage
Read in February, 2012

This book was a god but complex love story between two men and a woman. Eve, Paul and Danny have been close friends for years. The story opens with a sex scene between Eve and her lover Paul right before Eve heads off to New York to art school.
Even though the story revolves around the trio, this is really more Eve's story. Flash ten years ahead and we see Eve returning from New York City a total mess and looking for the comfort of Paul's love. Not finding Paul, Eve falls for Danny who has wanted both Eve and Danny from the start. I didn't care much for the spoiled man child Danny as much as I enjoyed both Paul and Eve. What really fuels this story isn't so much the sex and BDSM but the deep emotions that Ms Moon invested into each of her characters. I got teary when Paul finally made the hard choice to leave his fiancee. Even though each of the three had separate emotion and physical ties to the other two, the menage came out stronger for it. I have to say that I'm not much for explicit m/f sex scenes but they were necessary to this particular story. Ms Moon will blow you away with this well written book.
Reviewed for Hearts On Fire... http://heartsonfirereviews.com/?p=1388

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beyond Eden.