Carly's Reviews > Feathermore

6311986
Mar 25, 12

bookshelves: for-review
Read from March 22 to 25, 2012

I really won't be able to praise Feathermore enough, it has such an in-depth, engaging storyline, interesting, like-able characters and is beautifully written and really well thought out. I think Lucy Swing is on to a winner with the first in what I believe will be an amazing new series.

Jade, is just a regular teenager, she goes to high school, she is not popular but she has friends, two best friends called Claire and Nate. There is a new guy in school called Avan, he seems to be interested in Jade but when they touch for the first time, lets just say sparks start to fly. Claire doesn't seem pleased and starts acting strange.

Something awful happens to Jade, that changes everything in her life. Things are turned upside down for Jade and she finds out that not only is she not who she thought she was but her best-friends haven't been telling the truth either. Jade has been having very strange dreams about people she knows but things seem all to read. Could they possibly be?

Jade finds herself in terrible danger and needs to be extra careful and not only look after herself but also those who she cares about. Can Jade adjust to her new identity? Can she save herself?

Well the ending was explosive, it left me screaming at the book. I absolutely cannot wait wait to read the next instalment. I really cannot believe Lucy Swing left me hanging like that LOL, it will do my head in.

Feathermore is a truly wonderful read, it hooked me from the off and I devoured it quite quickly. It has a brilliant twist, so different from everything else in the genre at the minute. Add feathermore to your wishlist today, I highly recommend it.

My favourite characters:

Jade: She is such a like-able character, she is strong, courageous and is also a great friend. I really cannot wait to see where her path leads.

Lilith: We don't get to read much about her, but the end section of the book has left me off so intrigued by her and I even felt a little sorry for her. I am eager to know how her twisted mind works.

5/5 Stars

*A review copy was provided for the tour*

Carly :)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Feathermore.

03/22/2012 page 145