Book Angel's Reviews > The Survival Kit

The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas

Feb 09, 12

Read from February 05 to 09, 2012

Oh my God! This book is so... I'm not sure how to describe my feelings right now. I finished it yesterday and I'm still speechless. Ms. Freitas writing was so beautiful and this book had my crying several times. It felt like it was my own part of a Survival Kit.

I loved, loved Rose. She was so sweet and I could defintely see why she was so lost and "empty". She was also so caring and was there for her brother and father. Even though I loved Chris, I felt like he was like a rock, weighing her down. I was so happy when she started spending time with Will. It felt like they clicked together from the second she opened her mouth and started talking to him. Will was so wonderful! I loved everything about him.

This book is so sweet and I adored every single word from it. Ms. Freitas is a very talented author and I can't wait to see where she's going to stand next! The Survival Kit should definitely be apart of your Survival Kit.

Book Angel
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Survival Kit.

02/08/2012 page 159
45.0% "This is sooo sweet! Love it."

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp arrow    newest »

♥Rachel♥ Great review. I definitely want to give this a try. You're the second friend to really like it. :)

Book Angel I loved it! Definitely something you need check out! :D