Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > Finding His Something Spicy

Finding His Something Spicy by Jennifer Labelle

http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com for readers

BRIEF SUMMARY

Rafe has fallen for his two closest friends, Nathan and Heidi. After months of missing them when they decided to relocate, he decides to move in with them. However, with Nathan finding his something spicy with Heidi and they're married, Rafe gets the same itch and wants to find his something spicy to share with them. When he finds it, he finds it in Zoey, Heidi's best friend.

THOUGHTS

This novella was too spicy for words. I think it's beyond spicy with a sexual quartet that literally set the pages on fire. I would definitely recommend this to (try-sexual-readers) of erotica, if you're bold, kinky and adventurous with your erotica books, then this would be a definite try. The author brought back Nathan and Heidi from spice it up book 1, duo turned trio, as their trio also included Rafe. All three brought the same heat as book 1. Now that they are looking for a fourth to complete their circle.

Within the first chapter, the author presented a D.R.I.P moment sexually that set the pace for rest of the story. There was never a dull moment with the characters as they explore their sexual side. Though the story gave us a quartet, it was still about Rafe finding his something spicy to share and have for himself, as well with Nathan and Heidi; he found it in Zoey, after a few tries in the beginning. When shy Zoey joined the group, it balanced it out.

This story contains sexual explicit and graphic acts with m/f/m/f. Whatever sexual scenario that comes to mind, if your thinking it they did it.

Story: GOOD
Intimacy: D.R.I.P (Don't Read In Public) / VERY SPICY
Enjoyment: GOOD

Romance Novel Junkies

5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finding His Something Spicy.

message 1: by Kim (new)