Vicki's Reviews > The Fury and Dark Reunion

The Fury and Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith

F_50x66
Feb 05, 12

So the main reason why I decided to read this book is because of the show. Honestly I have to say I liked the show much better. The book is basically the same concept except that it's more like a fantasy rather than a mystery or a suspense novel. At times too, it was also a bit confusing as to what happened with Elena and then it was confusing as to what was happening generally. It was hard to interpret what was going on and how she described what was going on was confusing at times. I think that the way that the show describes Elena and the people in her life in better in the show than the book.
Aside from the bad, somehow, I couldn't stop reading. It was sort of like an addiction in a way because I didn't want to stop reading. I really liked how she described the relationships between Elena, Stefan, and Damon. I liked how the plot was even though it was very fantasy like rather than a suspenseful mystery and I have to say, honestly I cried when Bonnie wrote her letter. This book was good, but I just prefer the show a little better.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fury and Dark Reunion.